1. Responsible for structure design of subsea, downhole and surface online measurement devices, such as gamma sensor, venturi, orifice and so on;
2. Responsible for meter design of subsea, downhole and surface online measurement devices or relevant model selection work;
3. Assisting Sensors and hardware engineers to develop integrated systems;
4. Responsible for the rationality of design optimization, quality and cost;
5. Responsible for the formulation and implementation of do design verification plan and implementation;
6. Providing technical support for production and service departments;
7. Complete other tasks assigned by the team leader.
1. Master degree or above, major in mechanics or relevant, intermediate engineers;
2. Over 5 years work experience in the field of structural design, have a sound knowledge of subsea or downhole decvice’s structure, performance, mechanism and usage; be familiar with drive train system and hydraulic system design;
3. Be acquainted with oilfield technology and equipment as well as materials and processing technology;
4. Be equipped with the related professional knowledge of structure design and drawing software, and be familiar with relevant international standards like API, ASME etc.
5. Proficient in 3D drawing software for instance, AutoCAD, Ideas, Pro Engineer;
6. CET-6 or above with excellent English skills;
7. Agree with enterprise core values and have a good team work spirit.
1. Responsible for daily financial account which includes imputing and auditing all cash, transfer, income entries, analyzing and verifying every detail accounts;
2. Responsible for checking accounts of customers, suppliers, related parties and staff borrowings items;
3. Preparing financial reports and analyzing all capital, revenue cost and profit matters;
4. Reviewing and approving staff’s reimbursement entries, supervising and reviewing supplier’s payment procedure as well monitoring capital flow;
5. Collecting and filing contracts, making out invoice for specific situations;
6. Checking inventory and analyzing business cost;
7. Collecting personnel exchanges and other information, salary calculation and payment;
8. Checking bank statements, dealing with bank guarantees, letters of credit and other business;
9. Handling the state and domestic annual audit as well the group internal audit;
10. To deal with the annual tax reporting, and tax clarification of state’s tax department.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Finance Management, Accounting or relevant with accounting qualification certificate and accounting qualifications;
2. Over 3 years work experience of industrial enterprises general ledger accounting and foreign companies financial work experience is preferred; shall manage financial holistic business independently;
3. Familiar with the China and International Accounting Standards;
4. Proficient in office and finance software;
5. Possess strong learning, communication abilities; have a good sense of responsibility; be careful, meticulous and professional.
6. CET-6 or above with fine English skills.